This compact point and shoot camera is the replacement for the original Lomo LC-A, released in 1984. After production was discontinued in 2005 of the Lomo LC-A production of the LC-A+ began in China in 2006. Some of the features include the Minitar 1 lens which gives it the shadowy vignetted look and the options for multiple and extended exposure.
Some of the upgrades in the new model include:
- Multiple exposures
- Cable release
- Expanded ISO range (1600 added and 50 ISO removed)
- Grooves added to front bevel to take Splitzer
- Attractive all plastic body
- Fast f/2.8 lens
- Low-level warning light indication in viewfinder
- Special lens coating creates super color-saturated shots, both daytime and night
- Gomz Lomo LC-A at www.collection-appareils.fr
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.